Dealing with Challenging Stakeholders
Dealing with challenging stakeholders is difficult. It requires patience, perseverance and commitment to maintain a harmonious working relationship. However, most people faced with such situations prefer to either walk away or they themselves become difficult, which only makes matters worse.
In this programme, you will learn to develop the ability to handle various difficult situations and challenging stakeholders with confidence and poise, Discover ways to build trust and overcome relationship difficulties through improved self-awareness and effective communication.
Key Learning Points
- Diagnose and identify underlying causes of your stakeholders’ difficult behaviour
- Develop positive attitude in dealing with difficult people in challenging situations
- Build and manage relationships at 5 different levels and win trust
- Motivate and manage stakeholders effectively using powerful coaching principles and tools
- Understand the 9 personality types to engage different types of difficult people
- Give immediate and constructive feedback to inspire behaviour change
- Build high level of awareness and sensory acuity to understand people’s needs better and influence them with ecology