Selecting Resilient and Sustainable Business Relationships
Engaging in business relationships with ethical companies is among the growing priorities of corporations today to better mitigate risk, increase resiliency and drive business performance.
Dun & Bradstreet’s Environmental Social and Governance (ESG) insights make selecting ethical and sustainable third parties easier than ever.
Identify and Understand ESG Risks
D&B ESG Intelligence provides comprehensive coverage of sustainability performance data on over 35 million global public and private businesses.
Our ESG Rankings are conveniently organized into 13 ESG themes and 31 topic specific categories to help you understand specific risks and opportunities.
Actively Monitor ESG Risks and Engage Suppliers
Effectively monitor your suppliers’ ESG risks and support routine audits easily. Our ESG data is refreshed on a frequent cadence, providing up-to-date insights so your team can mitigate risk proactively.
- Easily monitor ESG performance of your full portfolio of suppliers
- Identify specific ESG risks to engage with your suppliers about
- Proactively pivot when a supplier’s ESG risk factors shift
- Benchmark ESG performance against industry averages
Enhance ESG Insights of Suppliers in Your Portfolio
D&B ESG Intelligence provides a deployable survey, sent by Dun & Bradstreet at your discretion to suppliers to help enhance ESG metrics.
- Aimed to help you gain hard-to-retrieve data to complete ESG evaluations of suppliers
- An easy method of engaging with your suppliers for more insight
- Deployed via a click of a button in D&B Risk Analytics, initiating a request by Dun & Bradstreet on your behalf to complete the ESG self-assessment survey